1. This website is operated by Facechart Ltd T/as Oxford Office Furniture hereafter referred to as Oxford office furniture. As a User of this website you acknowledge that any use of this website including any transactions you make is subject to our terms and conditions.
2. The submission of your order will form an offer to purchase the Goods and our email accepting your order will constitute the formation of a legally binding contract between us.
3. Please note that use of this Web Site is restricted to customers from mainland UK. For customers on the Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands, Western Isles & Northern Ireland, please contact us and we will be glad to advise you of our services to these areas.
1. All orders that you place on this Web Site will be subject to acceptance in accordance with these Terms. These Terms may be amended at any time by.
2. It is your responsibility to read the Terms every time you place an order. Oxford Office Furniture reserves the right in its absolute discretion at any time and without notice to remove, amend or vary the content, which appears on any page of the Web Site.
3. This Web Site is directed towards businesses and it is assumed that each order is placed on behalf of a business. By your acceptance of these terms you confirm that you have the necessary authority to bind the business you are placing the order on behalf of.
4. You agree, by your acceptance of these Terms, that any material, information and ideas that you transmit to this Web Site or otherwise shall become and shall remain the property of Oxford Office Furniture.
1. If you wish to register with us you should complete the online registration form giving a user ID and password, which should be kept secure at all times, after which you will become a Registered User.
2. Registration will enable you to have your details retained in our database for future convenience and apply to open an account.
3. Non-Registered Users may still browse the Web Site and place orders but payment must be made by credit card at the time of ordering.
4. The details provided by you on Registration are important and you confirm and undertake that all such information is true, correct and complete in all respects.
5. You agree to notify us immediately of any changes that are relevant to your registration by updating your details.
1. As a Registered User, you may be accepted as an account holder at Oxford Office Furnitures’ sole discretion and may be eligible to receive details of special offers, promotions and benefits from time to time unless you elect not to by updating your details on this site.
1. The 'Goods' means the items purchased by you from us via this website, the sale and supply of which are subject to these Terms.
2. Oxford Office Furniture will sell and you will purchase the Goods on these Terms.
3. Oxford Office Furniture reserves the right to make changes in the specification of the Goods which are required to conform with any applicable statutory or EC requirements, or where the Goods are to be supplied to Oxford Office Furnitures’ specifications, which do not materially affect their quality or performance.
4. Whilst all sizes and measurements are approximate only we will use our best endeavours to ensure that they are as accurate as possible.
1. You will be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the terms of any order submitted by you, and for giving any necessary information relating to the Goods and delivery requirements within a sufficient time to enable Oxford Office Furniture to perform the contract in accordance with the Terms.
2. We do not file details of your order for you to subsequently access direct on this website unless you are a Registered User, in which case you can view all the products ordered on this site by clicking on Order History in 'My account'.
3. In addition, we suggest that you print out a copy of all order confirmations for your own records. Once your order has been submitted, we will email you confirming your order. This confirmation email will form our acceptance of your offer and will constitute the formation of a legally binding contract between us.
1. The price of the Goods will be Oxford Office Furnitures quoted price and all prices are subject to VAT.
2. Free delivery applies to UK mainland only and for most items to remote areas.
3. In the few instances where an extra carriage charge has to be levied e.g. due to remote locations or restricted access etc we will contact you once your order is placed, at which point you have the option to agree to the charges or cancel the order.
4. Oxford Office Furniture reserves the right, by giving notice to you at any time before delivery, to increase the price of the Goods to reflect any increase in the cost to Oxford Office Furniture which is due to any factor beyond the control of Oxford Office Furniture.
5. Any increase in price due to a change in delivery dates, quantities or specification of the Goods which is requested by you, or any delay caused by any instructions of you or failure of you to give Oxford Office Furniture adequate information or instructions may also result in an increase in price.
6. We try and make sure that all prices on our website are correct but occasionally errors may occur. If we identify a pricing error with the goods you have ordered we will attempt to contact you and you can accept the correct price and confirm you wish to proceed with the new order or cancel it. If we are unable to contact you we will automatically cancel the order and if a refund is due you will be refunded.
1. Non Registered Users are required to provide credit card details when placing an order as Oxford Office Furniture is entitled to payment for the Goods before commencing delivery of the Goods.
2. If you fail to make payment for the Goods Oxford Office Furniture will be entitled to cancel the contract or suspend delivery of the Goods to you until payment is made in full.
3. Registered Users who have applied for an account might experience a slight delay for their account to be accepted by us prior to an order being processed. Once the account has been set up, you will be notified by email or telephone and payment for the Goods will be due on invoice prior to delivery.
4. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your user ID and your chosen password. As a result, you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under them. You must contact us immediately of any unauthorised use to which you became aware. Oxford Office Furniture reserves the right to limit sales at its sole discretion and without explanation.
1. Free delivery applies to UK mainland only within 25 miles of our warehouse. For deliveries to all other areas, please call the sales team on 01865 598222 for an accurate quote for price and date of delivery.
1. When you place an order, we may check your record with a Credit Reference Agency to obtain or update our credit information. Please refer to our Privacy and Security Policy.
Risk / Property
1. Risk of damage to or loss of the Goods will pass to you at the time when Oxford Office Furniture has tendered delivery of the Goods.
2. Notwithstanding delivery and the passing of risk in the Goods, or any other provision of the Terms, title of the Goods will not pass to you until Oxford Office Furniture has received cleared funds in full payment of all sums due.
Warranties / Liability
1. Subject to the conditions set out below Oxford Office Furniture warrants that the Goods will correspond with their specification at the time of delivery. We offer a no quibble 30 day money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with the furniture purchased from us.
2. Where Oxford Office Furniture sells Goods supplied by a Third Party, Oxford Office Furniture does not give any warranty, guarantee or other term as to their quality, fitness for purpose or otherwise, but will assign to you the benefit of the manufacturer’s warranty given by the third party supplying the Goods to Oxford office Furniture.
3. The above warranty will be assigned by Oxford Office Furniture subject to the fact that Oxford Office Furniture shall be under no liability in respect of any defect arising from fair wear and tear, wilful damage, negligence, abnormal working conditions, storage in a hostile environment, failure to follow Oxford Office furnitures instructions or a third party’s instructions (where the Goods have been supplied by a third party to Oxford Office Furniture- whether oral or in writing) misuse or alteration or repair of the Goods without Oxford office Furnitures approval.
4. Any claim by you which is based on any defect in the quality or condition of the Goods or their failure to correspond with the specification shall (whether or not delivery is refused by you) be notified to Oxford Office Furniture within 5 days from the date of delivery or (where the defect or failure was not apparent on reasonable inspection) within a reasonable time after discovery of the defect or failure.
5. If delivery is not refused and you do not notify Oxford Office Furniture accordingly, you will not be entitled to reject the Goods and Oxford Office Furniture shall have no liability for such defect or failure and you will not be entitled to a refund of the price (if applicable) as if the Goods had not been delivered in accordance with the contract.
6. Where any valid claim in respect of any of the Goods which is based on any defect in the quality or condition of the Goods or their failure to meet specification is notified to Oxford Office Furniture in accordance with these terms, Oxford Office Furniture shall be entitled to replace the Goods (or the part in question) free of charge or, at Oxford Office Furnitures sole discretion, refund to you the price of the Goods (or a proportionate part of the Goods), but Oxford Office Furniture shall have no further liability to you.
7. Oxford Office Furniture shall not be in breach of contract by reason of any delay in performing, or any failure to perform, any of Oxford Office Furnitures obligations in relation to the Goods, if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond Oxford Office Furnitures reasonable control.
8. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, the following shall be regarded as causes beyond Oxford Office Furnitures reasonable control.
Returns / Refunds / Cancellations
2. If you are dissatisfied with our service or goods for any reason, please contact customer services on 01865 598222.
3. Any claim by you which is based on any defect in the quality or condition of the goods or their failure to correspond with the specification shall be notified to us within 5 days from the date of delivery.
4. Oxford Office Furniture shall be entitled to replace the goods (or the part in question) free of charge or refund to you the price of the goods (or a proportionate part of the goods).
5. You have 30 days to request goods to be cancelled (from date of order) or returned (from date of receipt).
6. Goods may only be returned if they are unused, unassembled, in their original packaging and in a resaleable condition.
7. Oxford Office Furniture reserves the right to charge a handling fee for items cancelled or returned when orders were placed in error or not wanted. This will be deducted from any refund given.
8. Goods to be returned will be kept safe and secure until such time as they are collected by us.
9. Any damage to the Goods will be deducted from any refund given in addition to the handling fee (if applicable) referred to above.
10. We will refund the price of the Goods (if a refund is applicable) to you less any deductions once the Goods have been examined and within 30 days of their collection from you by Oxford Office Furniture.
Insolvency of you
1. The Terms may be terminated by Oxford Office Furniture, if at any time you cease trading, or become apparently insolvent or have a trustee in sequestration appointed, combine with your creditors, or have a liquidator, receiver or administrator appointed over all or any of your assets other than for the purposes of amalgamation or reconstruction or undergo any analogous act or proceeding under foreign law.
1. The contents of these pages are copyright Facechart Ltd T/as Oxford Office Furniture 2015. You may only download the material and content contained within this site for the purpose of using this site and any other use of the material and content of this site is strictly prohibited, without our prior consent in writing.
2. By your use of this site you agree not to copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.
3. None of the content of this web site may be copied or otherwise incorporated into or stored in any other design, logo, web site, electronic retrieval system, publication or other work in any form (whether hard copy, electronic or other).
4. For the avoidance of doubt, linking to or framing of this site or any part of it is not permitted without express permission.
1. This Web Site and all information, names, images, logos and icons is provided on an 'as is' basis without any representation or endorsement made and without any warranty or condition of any kind given, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, any implied warranty of merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, compatibility, accuracy, currency or non-infringement of any intellectual property right.
2. No information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Oxford Office Furniture shall give rise to any duty of care, contract, warranty or any other obligation which is not expressly stated. Further, whilst information is given and updated in good faith, Oxford Office Furniture does not warrant that the information contained on this web site will always be complete, accurate, up-to-date or reliable.
3. You are solely responsible for the content of any comments made in any transmissions and you are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this Web Site any unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any other material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under law.
4. Oxford Office Furniture assumes no responsibility or liability for any information published on this web site and further disclaims all liability in respect of such information. In particular, Oxford Office Furniture hereby excludes all liability for any claims, losses, demands or damages whatsoever in relation to any information, content, advertisements, procedures, products or methods contained in or referred to in the material published on the site.
5. Oxford Office Furniture makes no warranty or representation that the use of this web site will be uninterrupted or error free or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
6. The contract between us shall be governed by the laws of Scotland and the parties hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts. Facechart Ltd Trading as Oxford Office Furniture is a Company incorporated in Scotland under Company Number 06623808 with our registered office; The Orchard, Bayswater Road, Oxford, OX3 9RZ and our main place of business at Oxford Office Furniture, Bicester Business Park, Telford Road, Bicester Oxfordshire OX264LD . VAT Reg. No. 934 2710 36.